Tonight is the final presidential debate for the 2012 election (in the United States.) Debates are boring, but mostly because the audience doesn’t have the benefit of historical context. If you could pick presidents from history to debate, which would you take and what would they debate? Just to get the ball rolling:
- James Garfield vs. William McKinley – We Were Assassinated, Too!
- Franklin Roosevelt vs. William Henry Harrison – It’s Not the Size of the Wave but the Motion of the Ocean
- John F. Kennedy vs. Bill Clinton – Sexiest Presidential Infidelity
- Abraham Lincoln vs. George W. Bush – Wait, We’re the Same Party?
- John Tyler vs. Barack Obama – Could You Show me to the President?